- The plane has travelled, the journey between the cities of Tarbes and Toulouse.
- The new model might reduce the emission of CO2 up to 5%.
- The company expects to complete 150 test flight.
This Friday, has produced the first flight of the new plane Airbus Blade, a new type of ship that has a novel technology, the wing is laminar. According to Computer Today, the plane has taken off from the airport of Tarbes, at 11.00 hours and has landed in Toulouse at 14.38 hours.
The portal notes that the aircraft, a model of Airbus A340-300, part of the project BLADE (Breakthrough Aircraft Demonstrator in Europe) that seeks to evaluate the possibilities to reduce the environmental footprint of commercial airliners.
Thanks to the change of the wings traditional for the laminar, it would reduce the friction of the wing 50%, which would reduce the emission to the atmosphere of CO2 up to 5%.
The Airbus company intends to complete 150 hours of flight test with a team of ten pilots and engineers to improve the environmental efficiency of aviation.
September 29, 2017
- ← ‘Young Sheldon’ ist eine serie überraschend und anders als ‘The Big Bang Theory”
- Manolo Lama filtered out by mistake the game FIFA World Russia 2018 →