One of the most famous things about battery devour our Android devices is GPS navigation: better to relocate the battery more when using this function, because it can turn the Android not reach the end of the day alive …
why Sony wants to do their part in the Hardware , and they have announced two components that have more functions than the location. The real novelty of these chips is that, according to Sony, consuming only 10mW at its maximum consumption.The two chips, which are named D5600 and D5601 , work with GPS and GLONASS including the navigation system, but also incorporate accelerometer, gyroscope and magnetometer to be able to get a much more reliable than other chips.
Sony also has confirmed departure dates of these components: the D5600 comes out in June and his brother in September , the date on which we can begin to see them integrated into new devices. Is it worth waiting to get that energy savings, or there are other manufacturers who will advance? Is it worth it or hardly will notice compared to current chips?Source | Engadget
Surely you also interested …
- Facebook updated near you to discover new sites
- Use your Android from anywhere on the planet with InReach
- Gays in Android Networks: Grindr and many more
- New Market – Aclarándonos: Donut, Eclair, 1.6 and 2.0
- New Sony Xperia Alone with Floating Touch.
- Acer A1 Android is a
- Androids, 2013: More power, better screens, more capacity and better image sensor
- Watch out, you may find one anywhere Android
February 21, 2013