- X Best Services for Students
pixabay.com The student often has to write reports on laboratory work, write essays, and explanatory notes. In this ...
The Sony Xperia XZ1 and XZ1 Compact premiered Creator 3D, an application that allows us to convert people and objects into 3D models high resolution to then add effects, create animations, share them on social networks or to print our model in a 3D printer.
This application had a small problem. It only worked with the rear camera, so that it was very difficult that a single person could scan his face. He needed the assistance of a person. Sony fixed this with the new Xperia XZ2 adding support for the front camera, with a mode selfie 3D now just come to the Xperia XZ Premium, XZ1 and XZ1 Compact.
Creator 3D 2.0, what’s new
users of any of these Xperia can now go to the Google Play Store to download the new update of Creator 3D. Your version 2.0 adds the news in the Xperia XZ2, which are the following:
- New scan mode, self-portrait: now you can scan your own face easily, as if you were taking a selfie.
- you Can improve quality: if you save your scans on the servers of Sony the 3D models will have more polygons and therefore more details.
- materials available: now you can print your models in plastic full color.
- 3D Models engraved in glass: in some markets, countries can record your 3D model in crystal.
- scanning Performance improved: improves the performance of the scan to be faster the generation of the 3D model.
Via | Sony Mobile
Xataka Android | The Xperia XZ Xperia XZ2 Premium: thus it has evolved the super high-end Sony
The news Sony updates their Creator 3D on the Xperia XZ Premium, XZ1 and XZ1 Compact: now you can take selfies 3D and highest quality was originally published in Xataka Android by Cosmos .
April 19, 2018
- ← ‘Gotham’ commitment to change: the fifth season will be a reboot to the series
- Destiny Warfare comes to Android, the new multiplayer shooter from the creators of Modern Strike →