J. J. Abrams has revealed the duration ‘Star Wars: The rise of Skywalker‘, and finally it has proved to be more short of what had been previously reported. This reinforces the rumors that have emerged in the last few weeks about the various montages from the film.
The war of the lengths
If anteriormente you had mentioned that the movie Abrams would be the longest of the series, the confirmation of the director denies that “privilege” to the last movie.
The masterpiece of Rian Johnson, ‘The last Jedi‘, you will be finally with that honorary title.
In an interview for EWLive Abrams was asked about how long the final cut of the film.
“The duration is of two hours and 21 minutes,” said Abrams, adding, that with the end credits, the margin could dance a minute more or less.
These fifteen minutes of difference with the much-trumpeted information a few months ago about the duration definitive of the film feed greatly, the suspicion about the different versions that have circulated these last two weeks. According to these information, Disney would have shown three different versions of the film. The version of Kennedy and Abrams, who earned an average score of 29 points (out of 100).
Bob Iger, the CEO of Disney, it would also have its version of the final product, obtaining a 65 average, very above the note received by the director’s cut of the film.
According to the different sources that have been made echo of the subject, the version that will save the heads their policy is the very same George Lucas, with an 88 grade average.
What is certain is that with the fans completely divided after the last film of the saga, but also something more calm with the success of the series for Disney+, ‘The Mandalorian‘, it would be good check the duration of all three of these versions to see which of them fits the length end of the most awaited movie of the year. For the moment I can recall the durations of all the movies of the saga.
- ‘star wars’ (Star Wars: Episode IV – A New Hope) 121 minutes
- ‘The empire strikes back’ (Star Wars: Episode V – The Empire Strikes Back) 124 minutes
- ‘The return of the Jedi’ (Star Wars: Episode VI – Return of the Jedi) is 131 mins
- ‘The war of the galaxies. Episode I: The phantom menace’ (Star Wars: Episode I – The Phantom Menace) 136 min
- ‘The war of the galaxies. Episode II: attack of The clones’ (Star Wars: Episode II – Attack of the Clones) 142 minutes
- ‘The war of the galaxies. Episode III: revenge of The Sith’ (Star Wars: Episode III – Revenge of the Sith) 140 minutes
- ‘Star Wars: The awakening of the Force’ (Star Wars: Episode VII – The Force Awakens) 138 min
- ‘Rogue One: A history of Star Wars’: is 133 minutes
- ‘Star Wars: The last Jedi’ (Star Wars: Episode VIII – The Last Jedi) 152 min
- ‘Han Solo: A history of Star Wars’ (Only: A Star Wars Story) 135 minutes
- Star Wars: The ascent of Skywalker’ (Star Wars Episode IX – The Rise of Skywalker) 141 min
we Also recommend
The news ‘Star Wars: The rise of Skywalker’: J. J. Abrams reveals the official duration of the Episode IX was originally published in Espinof by Kiko Vega .
November 26, 2019
- ← PS5: Sony patents a system to cheat for your console
- WhatsApp 2.19.120 aggiornamento per iOS aggiunge chiamata in attesa, la nuova schermata di chat e di più →