- A new jailbreak comes to iOS: this is the ‘hack’ that lets you jailbreak any iPhone
When they reached the first iPhone, in the market of phones, there was the idea that every man could do with his ‘what...
- “I had a very happy life. But I have no wife, I have no children, nothing to distract me,” said Tarantino, who is on his eighth film.
- Your job requires “a high degree of concentration” is not sure he could keep more than ten movies
wants to stick to his plan to make only ten films in his career , he said Thursday in New Zealand, where he traveled for the premiere of his latest film The eight hateful .
” I have dedicated my entire life my films. I would not change anything. I had a very happy life. But I have wife I have no children, nothing to distract me, “said Tarantino to Radio New Zealand .
The director, who goes for his eighth belt He added that his job requires “ a high degree of concentration ” you’re not sure you can keep more than ten films, and has no other motivations outside art, that will boost forward a race.
“It’s movies, not having a job. I have been fortunate to live the life of an artist in a profession that is very hard to do this, “he said.
The American filmmaker also said a big fan of New Zealand cinema highlighting the film Utu , directed by Geoff Murphy in 1983, the best made in this country , and the work of directors such as Roger Donaldson and Bruno Lawrence.
Tarantino attended the premiere on Wednesday in Auckland of The heinous eight , set a decade after the Civil War American and violence recreates feature the filmmaker.
January 21, 2016
- ← Facebook Messenger is preparing to receive support material design and multiaccounting
- Duplicating Android screen on a TV and Windows →