- It was an important secondary that worked under directors such as James Cameron and Clint Eastwood.
- He also had an extensive career in shows like appearances in ‘Star Trek’, ‘ER’, ‘Team A’ and ‘The Golden Girls’.
- “Terrence was a consummate actor, passionate about his art. In his performances, conveyed strength and humanity “lamented the former representative.
- They say that you shouldn't get carried away...
- Planet Earth offers us impressive natural sc...
- Since ancient times, it is known that throug...
His former manager, Phil Rock, Studio Talent Group , lamented his death in a statement: “Terrence was a consummate actor , passionate about his art and to teach others. In his performances, conveyed strength and humanity. “
tall and lanky, was a major side. He worked with filmmakers renowned com or James Cameron and Clint Eastwood Terminator 2 and Pale Rider . also he participated in the remake of The Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2003 and its prequel in 2006.
In addition, Howard also had a long career in series as his appearances on Star Trek , Emergency , The Team and The Golden Girls . In the saga of Star Trek , appeared in Deep Space Nine and Voyager , with . supporting roles
There was only in film and television, the actor had an extensive career in the world of theater which was in works like The Seagull Anton Chekhov, The Crucible Arthur Miller or The Madwoman of Chaillot by Jean Giraudoux.