- How to set up and control bulbs compatible with Google Assistant
The advent of intelligent assistants has also meant for many people also the arrival of the connected home, that bein...
- have Already placed charging points in six centers of the reit, with the intention of go gradually expanded into its installation in the rest.
- These new facilities are approached under the new rules on charging infrastructures recently adopted by the Government.
- The reit specializing in shopping centers framed this initiative in its strategy of commitment to sustainability.
Tesla will put chargers for electric cars in the network of 27 shopping centres of the socimi Lar España, second owner of this kind of establishments in the country, according to the agreement reached between the two companies.
The maker of electric vehicles have already placed charging points in six centers of the reit, with the intention of go spreading gradually his installation in the rest of the establishments.
Tesla added to these points are placed in commercial areas of the large influx of citizens to the nearly 200 that, according to their data, has already deployed all over the country.
These new facilities are approached under cover of the new rules on charging infrastructures recently adopted by the Government.
In the case of Lar Spain, the reit specializing in shopping centers framed this initiative in its strategy of commitment to sustainability, according to informed sources of the reit which presides over the José Luis del Valle.
In particular, the six centres that already have charging points for your visitors to reload its electric cars while they do their shopping are Anecblau of Barcelona, the Portal de la Marina Alicante, Albacenter of Albacete, spain, the Gran Via de Vigo, El Rosal in Ponferrada, and the As Termas (Lugo).
Three points in each centre
Tesla has installed three charging points in each of these six centers. Of them, two are specific to for vehicles from the american manufacturer and the third party, universal, for any car hybrid or electric.
These chargers come with a supply capacity that allows for a recharge up to 80 km of autonomy. Tesla has placed them in virtue of a collaboration with the firm Gentalia.
The other shopping malls Lar Spain in which the automobile company will install charging infrastructures is dealt by Madrid, Toledo, Balearic islands, La Rioja, Valencia, Seville, Cantabria, Vizcaya, Navarra, Gipuzkoa and Palencia.
in Addition, the agreement also includes installing recharging points in the two centers of Lar España is currently under construction. This is the ‘Vidanova Parc’ de Sagunto (Valencia) and the ‘Palmas Altas’, of Seville, which is expected to open their doors in 2018 and 2019, respectively.
December 5, 2017
- ← Carcassonne: der mythische brettspiel kehrt auf Android mit 3D-grafik, multiplayer-modus und zwei erweiterungen
- A rumor ensures that Dark Souls would get remastered One, PS4 and Switch →