- The criticisms of Halo Infinite "being heard", says director narrative
Halo Infinite is being harshly criticized by the finished chart that you showed in your first gameplay. Dan Chosich, dir...
- The train will arrive at a average speed of 350 kilometers per hour and a maximum of 400, thus shortening at a time, the journey between Beijing and Shanghai.
- This new model designed and manufactured by China includes a monitoring system which automatically slows the train in case of emergencies.
The fastest train in the world, which will link the chinese cities of Beijing and Shanghai, will begin operations at the end of the next month of September shortening more than an hour the distance between these two cities, as reported by the local press on the basis of information from the China Railway Corporation.
After having successfully passed several tests, known as Fuxing (rejuvenation) will operate regularly from the next day, September 21, with an average speed of 350 kilometers per hour, and maximum of 400 miles per hour.
In total will be in up to seven pairs of trains that will perform seven one-way trips, and seven return trips each day to tour the 1.318 km between these two cities.
The train will cycle about 50 miles per hour faster on average than the previous generation, which was going some 300 km/h, so that will reach 350 km/h of average speed.
This new model of bullet train was designed and manufactured by China, and includes a sophisticated monitoring system that constantly checks their performance and automatically slows the train in case of emergency or abnormal conditions.
China has the railway network of the world’s longest, with about 22,000 kilometers by the end of 2016, around 60% of the global total.
August 21, 2017
- ← ‘King Arthur: Die legende von Excalibur’, eine fortlaufende überprüfung der mythos ruiniert durch seine schreckliche ende
- Vous alerter à des publications avec frauduleux dans Facebook avec de faux rabais →