- Is of Thieves is being optimized for the Xbox Series X
Joe Naete, executive producer of Sea of Thieves, has said on his personal Twitter account that they are working on optim...
The past month of march, the service of music YouTube Music came on the speakers Google Home, but only did it for the users who have subscribed to the paid version of YouTube Music Premium, leaving out of this integration users with a free account, until now…
YouTube Music already allows you to use the speakers Google Home hear free its millions of songs in exchange for putting advertising in between songs and other limitations that we discuss below.
How to listen to free music with YouTube Music
YouTube Music now allows you to listen to music on a speaker Google Home, Home Mini and Home Max in the united States, Canada, Mexico, Australia, Great Britain, Ireland, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Japan, the Netherlands and Austria.
The free version of YouTube Music has the same limitations as Spotify. Part of put ads between the songs does not allow us to play with specific requests or repeat songs. We can only listen to radio stations and music related to the album, song or playlist you’ve requested. In addition, we can only skip up to 6 songs per hour. You will have to pay 9,99 euros/month for skipping these limitations.
to listen To music with the Wizard of Google you can use some of these commands, “Ok Google…”:
Listen to music
- “Put [artist name].”
- “Put music [genre/mood/station].”
personalized Suggestions: “Put a little music.”
Control the playback:
- Pause or stop: “Pause” or “Pause music.”
- Resume: “Resume” or “keep playing”.
- Next: “Next”, “Skip” or “Next song”.
- Earlier: “Previous” or “Play previous”.
- information: “What is ringing?”.
How to select a music service the default
For our speaker to put by default the music of YouTube Music we have to follow these steps:
- launch the Wizard of Google by pressing and holding the home button or say “Ok Google”.
- Tap the compass icon (Browse), then click the icon of your profile, and then click Settings.
- In the tab Services click on Music.
- Select your music service favorite.
Via | YouTube
we Also recommend
The news The speakers Google Home already allow you to listen to free YouTube Music was originally published in Xataka Android by Cosmos .
April 19, 2019
- ← Google sendet eine 9-Pixel-3-Handys für Kunden, die das wollten Rückerstattung
- Giga Wrecker, from the creators of Pokémon, confirming your date on PS4, One, and Switch →