- How to set up and control bulbs compatible with Google Assistant
The advent of intelligent assistants has also meant for many people also the arrival of the connected home, that bein...
With Android Q already smelling new, although still in phase of beta, the manufacturers are working to bring Android Walk to their computers not up to date. Xiaomi is one of them, and already in October he published a list of phones ready to have your own serving of cake, but now the list has been updated.
The chinese giant has released a new list of the ten phones that, in these moments, prepare to be updated to Android Foot. Seven of them with a date more or less specific upgrade, and two of them already announced for this month of march. Let’s see what Xiaomi has prepared in portions of the Foot.
The Xiaomi Mi 6 is among them
As we said, up to ten phones featured in the new roadmap for Xiaomi to update their phones to Android 9 Foot. the Seven of them to date more or less closed and three are confirmed for your upgrade, but the ROM still in the process of development. Hence that Xiaomi do not venture to offer a date for these three models.
The models are, in particular, the Xiaomi Mi 9 Explorer, Xiaomi Mi 6X and the Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro. The manufacturer is still working on the update for these models and has not offered an exact date. Thus, we can say for sure that it will be updated officially, but it is not possible to commit to provide an exact time for your arrival.
Five phones for the second quarter, three in development and two before the end of march
Xiaomi in the Q1 of 2019, which ends at the close of the current month of march, would have had to have updated both the Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 as the Xiaomi Redmi S2, also known as Redmi Y2 in some markets. Five models already and there are still five others, the set for the second quarter of this year. Thus, they should be updated between April and June.
The models announced for the second quarter are the Xiaomi My MIX 2, Xiaomi Mi 6, Xiaomi Redmi 6A, Xiaomi Redmi 6 and the Xiaomi Mi Note 3. All of them, including the ones mentioned above, will have its update to Android Walk when the time comes. Coloquémoslos in a list to make it easier your query.
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 – on march, 2019
- Xiaomi Redmi S2/Y2 – in march 2019
- Xiaomi Mi MIX 2 – April to June, 2019
- Xiaomi Mi 6 – from April to June, 2019
- Xiaomi Redmi 6A – April to June, 2019
- Xiaomi Redmi 6 – from April to June, 2019
- Xiaomi Mi Note 3 – from April to June, 2019
- Xiaomi Mi 9 Explorer – confirmed but no date
- Xiaomi Mi 6X – confirmed but no date
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro – confirmed but no date
Via | GSMArena
the.news These are the ten upcoming phones from Xiaomi that will be upgraded to Android Foot originally.published.in by Samuel Fernandez .
March 14, 2019
- ← Android Q a un secret mode bureau: Voici comment l’activer
- The PC is the second platform between the players of Monster Hunter World →