- 10 secrets of cyber security to be safe from hackers
Cybercrime (crime committed through the Internet) is a business that moves many millions today and many times users do n...
- Three hooded men robbed a van of messaging that was parked in front of an Apple store.
- The total value of the merchandise exceeds the 370.000 dollars.
- What will it cost the new iPhone X in each country and how much they increase taxes.
More than 300 iPhone X, the new smartphone of Apple, were stolen on Thursday in San Francisco (USA) a day before your departure to the sale, as reported by the media specialized in technology CNET.
Three hooded stormed a van messaging, which was parked in front of an Apple store to which I had to deliver 313 equipment of the new model iPhone X. The Police said that the coup took place between 11.15 and 11.30 in the morning local time (18.15-18.30 GMT). The total value of the goods stolen exceeds 370.000 dollars, and the thieves have not been arrested.
The iPhone X, will go on sale this Friday in 55 countries, is a big bet for Apple, especially for the high price, that amounted to $ 999. Among its major developments, highlights by extending the touch screen to delete the frames, by removing the traditional start button and have facial recognition.
Although there will be a limited number of devices at the physical stores of Apple to people willing to queue for hours the high demand for the new iPhone and the difficulty to elaborate, a complicated manufacturing that has already caused delays in their manufacture, could lengthen the delivery time for their buyers even until December in some countries.
November 6, 2017
- ← Comment ajouter et modifier les EXIF dans Android
- Google was on the verge of implementing a gesture to the camera of the Pixel 2, and may still not be too late →