- Fail to retrieve a game unreleased NES based on Days of thunder Tom Cruise
The family of Chris Oberth, a developer who died in 2012, donated it to the beginning of the year their belongings to th...
Developed in Unreal Engine 4, the game also employs mechanics of the canceled Prey 2.
Vigilance is a game that strong bet for the aesthetics and atmosphere of a cyberpunk, leading us to travel through a city and world heavily inspired by proposals such as Blade Runner or Ghost in the Shell. The game is located at a very early stage of its development, but we have been able to take a first look to its prototype:
Vigilance presents its proposal cyberpunk
Among its mechanical playable, it seems that the game will contain elements that were available at first in the cancelled Prey 2, something that will appeal a lot to fans of the genre. The premise of Vigilance, on the other hand, is based on being hunters reward.
on the other hand, Vigilance it seems that will feature elements of parkour and will have points of view in both third and first person. NasNakarus, its developer, also wants to add a facet detective to the game, with the users will have to solve puzzles – related murders.
- David Lynch already has an Oscar: the director of ‘Twin Peaks’ will receive the honorary award from the Academy along with Lina Wertmüller, Geena Davis, and Wes Studi
- New open source API to create applications for fleet management
- Sun, moon and stars in the new version 0.7.3 of Minecraft Pocket Edition
October 4, 2019
- ← Google Duo begins to activate the dark mode to the users
- Atresmedia prepares the remake of ‘Liar’ with Javier Rey and Ángela Cremonte of the protagonists →