Now available in Apple Watch Spain and Mexico. Here are the details of its marketing prices, availability, sharing belts form of sale …
At last the day has come. Apple Watch already sold in Spain and Mexico, and there are new details we did not know. Speaking course, the price, which in the case of Spain are higher than expected and seen in neighboring countries. It has also been a surprise until the day before marketing, how to buy it. At least initially, to avoid problems of stock, you need to go to the Apple Store with a reservation on the web (and time indicated). Once there, the store staff performs a demo about thirty minutes, that nevertheless is optional.
What’s the difference basically each of the three models?
- Apple Watch Sport: the edition cheaper.. Aluminum enclosure
- Apple Watch: the middle, with higher prices.. Steel case
- Apple Watch Edition: the premium, with prices much higher.. Gold case and some details of the belt also in gold
Prices in Spain
- Apple Watch Sport: 419 euros 38 mm model, the model 469 euros 42mm. These prices are valid for any finish on the box (aluminum or aluminum gray space) and any color belt fluoroelastómetro.
- Apple Watch: EUR 669 38 mm model, the model 719 euros 42mm. They are the basic prices with sports strap that can go climbing depending on the chosen belt. The Milanese strap increases to 769 and 819 euros (38 and 42 mm). Other straps, like modern buckle or leather are in these ranges approximately between 800 and 1000 euros
- Apple Watch Edition. 11,200 euros and 38 mm model 13,200 euros of 42 mm. In both cases, the most basic. According finishes (rose gold, 18K gold) and belt (modern buckle classic clasp …) increases to 16,400 or 18,400 euros.
More information and shopping Apple Store Spain.
Prices in Mexico
- Apple Watch Sport: 6,799 pesos model 38 mm, 7,799 pesos model 42 mm. These prices are valid for any finish on the box (aluminum or aluminum gray space) and any color belt fluoroelastómetro.
- Apple Watch: 10.999 pesos model 38 mm, 11,999 pesos model 42 mm. They are the basic prices with sports strap that can go climbing depending on the chosen belt. The Milanese strap increased to 12,999 and 13,999 pesos (38 and 42 mm). Other straps, like modern buckle or leather are in these ranges approximately between 12,000 and 15,000 pesos
- Apple Watch Edition:. 185,000 pesos model 38 mm and 220,000 pesos 42mm. In both cases, the most basic. According finishes (rose gold, 18K gold) and belt (modern buckle classic clasp …) increases to 275,000 or 315,000 pesos.
More information and shopping Apple Store Mexico.
The big difference between Spain and Mexico
There are two cases well different. On the one hand, in Spain they are 20 euros more expensive in the case of basic models and over 400 euros in the case of top models, compared to other European countries. A priori VAT of Spain, at 21%, should not be a determining factor differences as well as in the case of the iPhone 6 and 6 Plus for example not the case, even in Spain are cheaper than in France or Italy and the same as in Germany. So it’s probably a mere commercial strategy by Apple.
In the other case, Mexico. In Mexico prices, the change to the euro, are lower. This has its reason in the indirect tax levied in the range of Apple Watch is 16%, five less than in Spain, which until 2010 had exactly the same points.
Apple is also selling some straps independently by customizing themes / collecting. Not all straps can be exchanged freely, but there are some available that can be used on any model (Sport Watch, Watch and Watch Edition).
- belt fluoroelastómetro. For 59 euros / 899 dollars in various colors.
- Milan Correa. For 169 euros / 2,899 pesos.
- skin belt Dutch classic stainless steel buckle. For 169 euros / 2,899 pesos.
- leather belt loop with magnetic closure. For 169 euros / 2,899 pesos.
- belt buckle with modern. 269 euros / 4,899 pesos.
- bracelet links. 499 euros / 8,899 pesos.
If you want more information and details about the Apple Watch, can listen to the podcast where we talk about it after a month of use, its context and its implications.
Phoneia.com (June 26, 2015). Watch Apple in Spain and Mexico: Prices and details of the sale. Recovered from https://phoneia.com/en/watch-apple-in-spain-and-mexico-prices-and-details-of-the-sale/