- The components that power state-of-the-art live casinos
Live dealer casinos have been one of the major advancements of the online casino industry in the last couple of years...
- An engineer of the company has drawn up a list of the consequences of this unlikely fact.
- In China, for example, hardly be noticed, but in the west, the loss would be in the millions.
- In 2013 Google fell for three minutes and the traffic to global internet fell by 40%.
Google and its related services, such as YouTube, Drive, or the Android systems for mobile devices are part of our day-to-day. Without them, the internet would not be the same. But, what would happen if all Google to drop during 30 minutes?
A software engineer of the company, Ashish Kedia, has drawn up a list of the consequences of this unlikely fact. To calibrate the seriousness of the matter, just one example: in 2013, Google fell for three minutes and the traffic world fell by 40%.
First, people would check your connections or if there is any hardware problem. When they noticed that the fault is of Google, Facebook and other social networks would be filled of comments. The engines of the Bing and Yahoo to experience a gigantic surge of traffic.
The serious problems would come for businesses who use Gmail, GTalk, Calendar or Drive.
The loss added of these companies would be huge. Google Maps also does not work, and a lot of people would be lost in the full path to an unknown place. All Android users would be left without a service. And in all this chaos, the country least affected would be China.
July 15, 2017
- ← Gboard 6.4 adds the incognito mode from Android 6.0 Marsmallow to respect your privacy
- Bandai Namco just talk about Dragon Ball FighterZ Switch after Xenoverse 2 →