- Maleficent producer, Don Hahn, has unveiled one of the great secrets of Disney.
- On the one hand, Disney tapes, ” arguments revolve around a character who has to grow up and mature character before without parents. “
- The other reason could be that Walt Disney always felt responsible for the death of his mother.
- List: curiosas theories that connect Disney movies.
Many classic Disney have one thing in common: their characters main have no mother , either because he died, or because neither is mentioned in the plot. What explains this?
On one side would be the more technical explanation . Hahn argues that, at times, may be due “a practical reason, as Disney movies have a duration of between 80 and 90 minutes. Arguments revolve around a character who has to grow up, face day to day in the it must take responsibility, “he says. “For example, is Simba , who fled his home but had to go back. Y Bambi , whose mother dies. Also Bella, who has a father, but it is lost, so you should take his place.’s much faster to make the characters grow and mature when you delete your parents, “he argues.
The second explanation is less technical, more striking and tragic.
Hahn explains, in the late 30s and early 40s, Walt Disney had accumulated a fortune due to the success of films like Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs Dumbo Pinocchio The Sleeping Beauty and Bambi . He bought a house for his parents in California and there the tragedy occurred.
“Your mother (Flora Call Disney) told his son that the oven had a gas leak . This made some guys study sprucing up the oven, but they do not know quite what they were fixing and finally, the oven had a leak and mother died and his father ended up in the hospital. No ‘m a psychologist but that tormented him, “he says. One explanation may not be valid for the first successes of Disney , but perhaps influenced later .
September 21, 2014
- ← Zodiac announced for iOS and PS Vita
- [Application Recommended] Cabinet, a great file browser with style “materials design” →