- Xbox Series X will have 12 teraflops, nearly triple the number of PS4 Pro and double that of Xbox One X
Phil Spencer gives new details of Xbox Series X, the console next-gen Microsoft that will exceed widely the power of PS4...
- A mobile phone may accumulate up to 30 times more bacteria than a toilet.
- Studies have found bacteria common in the skin and the respiratory tract, but also fecal bacteria.
The phone screen is a nest of bacteria, so much so that some studies have already warned in the past of a conclusive data: you will find more bacteria on the screen of your smartphone in a toilet.
On average, unlocking the terminal about 80 times a day, and, as they report from Business Insider, the screen will accumulating all bacteria what our hands accumulate. Have been found up to 30 times more bacteria on mobile phones than toilets, according to various studies.
From Andro4All advise that it would be ideal to disinfect daily the screen, because even if wash our hands of these returning to it shortly after, picking up the dirt that’s there remains.
in order To disinfect the screen of the smartphone just use a wet washcloth with a solution of glass cleaner, never pour water on top of the terminal since that could only averiarlo.
how Many bacteria will accumulate on the screen
according to a recent study from the New York University School of Medicine, the most common bacteria in a screen of the mobile are those that are found on the skin and in the respiratory tract, but also fecal bacteria.
Thus, it is likely that a display is not disinfected can contain bacteria, such as E. coli, staph, and strep throat (cause this infections such as tonsillitis).
August 19, 2017
- ← Sonny Landham, actor of ‘Predator’, has died at 76 years
- Shown officially mode, Starfighter Assault Star Wars Battlefront II →