- The producer of the film, Agustin Almodovar, has dedicated the award to his brother Peter.
- they have given the award the Mexican-American actor Edward James Olmos and Portuguese interpreter Joaquim de Almeida.
- ‘Stories Wild’ has taken eight of the ten awards to those who chose.
Wild Stories , Spanish and Argentina film production, has been awarded as the best Ibero-American film fiction second edition of the Awards Platinum , delivered this Saturday night in the city of Marbella Malaga.
The producer of the film, Agustin Almodovar, has dedicated the award to his brother Pedro Almodóvar and Esther Garcia, co-producer película.Por Meanwhile, the film’s director, Damien Szifrón, reiterated his gratitude to his family and colleagues of this award-winning film.
Han presented the award American actor of Mexican origin Edward James Olmos and Portuguese interpreter Joaquim de Almeida.
A search aspired the Cuban film Behavior ; The Spanish Low Island ; Mr. Kaplan , co-produced by Spain and Uruguay, and co-producing Venezuela, Peru and Argentina, Bad Hair .
Wild Stories it has emerged as the big winner of the show to get Eight of the ten awards to those who chose , among which are featured the Best Director, Best Actress, Best Screenplay and Best Original Score.
This film already won the Audience Award at the Film Festival San Sebastian 2014 and was nominated for the Best Film in a Foreign Language at the Oscars 2015.
Structured around six short films that tell stories full of intrigue independent, comedy and violence, Wild Stories has broken box office records in Argentina and obtained a remarkable reception in every country that has been projected.
July 19, 2015
- ← A Fnac out of his hands a Moto G 2015, and its specifications are far from the filtrate
- Is it really dangerous turn off airplane mode during a flight? →