- The components that power state-of-the-art live casinos
Live dealer casinos have been one of the major advancements of the online casino industry in the last couple of years...
Today concludes the 15th edition of the European Film Festival of Seville and we can already see your cv. The Giraldillo of Gold to the best movie has led ‘Donbass’, the Ukrainian Sergei Loznitsa. The film was awarded in Cannes (best address in the section “un certain regard” section) and currently lacks a release date in Spain.
The Jury of the Official Section (formed by Nerea Barros, Russ B. Collins, Marion Döring, Ines Nofuentes and Jonas Trueba) justified his decision with these words: “Achieves an exquisite balance aesthetic between the tone of documentary and fiction. Your excellent photograph with realism and creativity, a vision extremely clear of the unstoppable tragedy of the war and its consequences. Sergei Loznitsa recounts, with great success, the horror of the armed conflict conjugated at its most nationalistic, in a touching story, daily and very close to the human level“.
The other big winner of the Festival of Seville 2018 is ‘Ruben Brandt, Collector’, the slovenian Milorad Krstic, which won the awards for best script and best opera prima. There is also no information about his arrival in the Spanish cinemas. We know that ‘Avatar 5’ to be released on December 19, 2025… but with these films is more complicated. So is the business of the “seventh art”. Below I have left winners list.
- Best movie: ‘Donbass’ by Sergei Loznitsa
- Grand jury award: ‘Ray & Liz’ Richard Melbourne
- Best mise en scene: Yolande Zauberman by ‘M’
- Best screenplay: Milorad Krstic and Radmilla Roczkov by ‘Ruben Brandt, Collector’
- Best actress: Joy Anwulika Alphonsus ‘Joy’
- Best actor: Vincent Lacoste and Pierre Deladonchamps for ‘Live fast, love slow’
- Best cinematography: Jose A. Alayon and Víctor Moreno for ‘The hidden city’
Other sections and awards
- Best film “new waves”: ‘Shéhérazade’ de Jean-Bernard Marlin
- Best film “Revolutions permanent”: ‘A violent desire for joy’ by Clément Schneider
- Best opera prima: ‘Ruben Brandt, Collector’ of Milorad Krstic
- Best short film in the panorama andaluz: ‘All my parents’ Barnabas Rico
- Award Europe Junior: ‘The incredible story of the pear giant’ of Amalie Næsby Fick, Jørgen Lerdam and Philip Einstein Lipski
- audience Award: ‘The woman of the mountain’ from Benedikt Erlingsson
- a special Prize for the artistic contribution to the language of cinema: ‘Raiva’ by Sergio Tréfaut
In the official website of the competition you can find the extensive full honors.
we Also recommend
The news Winners of the European Film Festival of Seville 2018: ‘Donbass’ wins the Giraldillo de Oro was originally published in Espinof by Juan Luis Caviaro .
November 17, 2018
- ← Como criar rotinas com o Assistente do Google para executar várias ações com um único comando
- Netflix strikes back: their response to Apple and Amazon is a deal with Paramount to produce films exclusively →