SAYS cancels the competitive mode of 5v5 Battlefield V
Thanks to the great distribution Remix OS, you can get your hands on a version of Android fully functional and adapted for a computer in a few minutes easily.
in January 2016 we spoke for the first time on Remix OS , an operating system based on Android running on computers 32 and 64 bits. At that time it was just an alpha version, but already painted very well, especially for its low requirements, ideal to give a second life to an old PC . This month, Remix OS has entered beta stage development, and in Hipertextual we decided to try and explain step by step how you can install on your PC, alone or with Windows .
it is important to know that you have several options to use Remix OS: you can use it from a USB flash drive without installing it on your hard drive, or you can install it alongside Windows
- A flash drive of at least 8GB for the “Live” version or the same available space on your hard drive if you plan to use with Windows.
- You need to have Windows 7, 8, or Windows 10 to run the installation tool Remix OS. If you use OS X or Linux can also install Remix OS, but in this article we focus on the Windows version.
- Download Remix OS version that corresponds you from the official site .
Remix OS has two versions, one 64-bit compatible BIOS UEFI and Legacy. And, a 32 bit, only Legacy BIOS compatible, ie they have no old UEFI Secure Boot and. If you do not know what are the Legacy or UEFI BIOS mode, I recommend you read this article before continuing.
The installation process is incredibly simple. The OS includes Remix download a compressed file in both the operating system image, as the necessary tool for installation. All you have to do is unzip the download to the directory of your choice and you’re ready to go. Make sure you also have Secure Boot disabled from your BIOS options , if you have one.
- Run the application remixos-installation-tool.exe
- Now, within the installation program you must choose file OS image “ Remix_OS_for_PC_64.iso “. Then select whether you will use your hard drive or USB drive, select the drive letter, and finally press OK.
- Hold the end of the process and restart your computer.
- Installation hard disk takes between 15 and 20 minutes. Perhaps more depending on the computer.
Depending on whether your PC boot through UEFI or Legacy mode, how to start Remix OS will change a little. If you have UEFI, Remix OS will appear in the Windows boot menu. If it is an older computer, simply choose the USB drive as boot device before you start Windows. Just when the manufacturer’s mark appears on the screen, simply press the ESC, F2, F4, F11, or F12 keys. Depends on the brand of PC.
Before starting Remix OS will ask you if you want to use the system in Resident or Guest mode. The first stores configuration changes and also save your files. The second does not store anything, it’s like you’ve never used the system once you restart or shut down your computer.
Remix OS is only available in Chinese and English , so you must choose between these two languages before starting. Then you must accept the user agreement, set up your Internet connection, and finally wait a few seconds until the desktop appears.
Install Play Store of Google
Remix OS does not include the famous app store , then by Google is not certified. However, it is possible instalar the Play Store following these steps:
- From Remix OS sees security settings and allows the installation of applications from unknown orígnes. In this way you can install any APK on your PC.
- Just follow these steps if you use OS Resident Remix mode, otherwise no changes will be saved.
- Download the APK of Google Mobile Services from this Google group. Open the downloaded file, and expects the program to finish downloading and installing Google services.
- You should now see Google Play on your list of applications Remix OS .
Anyway, if you allow the installation of applications from unknown sources, you can install any APK. So while not use any Google application, you have almost anything to you at sites like APK Mirror .
Note : Remix OS is an operating system still under development, you can make mistakes, but in my experience it worked luxury. However, it will not be compatible with any computer on the market, and if you have trouble starting, most likely your CPU is simply not supported.
March 14, 2016
- ← The aftermath dominate the Spanish box office
- Minimum wage in Mexico and the great loss of purchasing power →
Next Random post