The Last of Us 2: A chain of stores filters its release date: February 28,
The Galaxy S4 has just hit the shelves and is already breaking records in several markets. There are many who will surely want to enjoy the device, but as a matter of availability in your country or cost can not. However, today I bring you a ROM AndroidZone so they can enjoy the firmware. Omega is a ROM based on Android 4.2.2 test firmware (XXUAMDA) which incorporates a lot of new features of the new flagship of Samsung.
Omega v1.0 ROM Features:
- Based on the Android 4.2.2 firmware XXUAMDA test
- multi csc I9500OXAAMDA September to DBT
- Backup (backup efs option to create during installation)
- Busybox v1.20.2
- init.d support without the need for a kernel with init.d
- Aroma Installer: The installation is fully customizable by the user and there are options to install or remove any bloatware (more information here )
- can flash applications and bloat at any time without having to flash the whole ROM (you need to flash the ROM just once)
- Wipe Full Option
- automatic Wipe cache partition before installing ROMs
- automatic during installation
- preload automatic partition before installing ROMs
- Omega complementary Applications:
- File Explorer
- Hide It Pro
- Flash player Support
- Disable ads: you can re-enable from Addfree
- Faster GPS lock
- build.prop settings
- Removed: (can be added again from Omega Files at any time)
- Google Music
- Boot sound
- Charger Connection Sound
- Read here
- Stock Changes in Topics:
- Omega for Aroma installer (for anbech)
- ROM is Deodexed + Zipaligned
- NO ROM is rooteada
Wipe Dalvik Cache
- Samsung Galaxy S4 (GT-i9500)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (GT – N7100)
- Samsung Galaxy S3 (GT-i9300)
- Samsung Galaxy S2 (GT-i9100)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
Install Android 4.2.2 ROM Omega (XXUAMDA)
AndroidZone should be noted that since we are not responsible for any damage that may happen to your device during this process. Acts under YOUR own risk.
Before you download the ROM Omega from this link .
1 – The first thing to do is make sure you have installed CMW Recovery. To do this you need to download CWM Recovery from this link and flash it with Odin.
2 – Then, you must create a backup and check Nadroid backup and size. Make sure you have done well to restore the system if necessary.3 – Now you are ready to flash the ROM Omega. Turn off the device and starts in Recovery mode ( Volume Up + Home + Power Button ). 4 – In recovery mode, select the Omega file and follow the instructions of the installer.
5 – Once you have completed the installation process, reboot your device and go! You can enjoy the Omega ROM with Android 4.2.2 on your device!More information about the ROM and the installation process XDA .
April 27, 2013
Next Random post