Alert an update of WhatsApp that devours batteries
DANIEL G. APARICIO
- The IFA 2017 has taken place from the 1 to the 6 of September.
- Have outstanding products such as the ‘smartphone’ LG V30, the tv Frame, Samsung laptops, Lenovo or camera video Sony RX0.
- Huawei has presented the first processor with artificial intelligence and ZTE, the prototype of the first mobile phone with technology 5G.
Yesterday closed its doors for the fair IFA in Berlin, a meeting which has been shown, from 1 to 6 September, that there is still much room for improvement in all the technological areas. Stars there have been many, but perhaps it has highlighted the omnipresence of artificial intelligence (AI), which is beginning to establish itself also in home appliances, and makes the connected home a reality closer each time.
Stuff that they “think”
All the great technology they already have their virtual assistants (Alexa, Cortana, Siri…), and Huawei has not wanted to be less. The chinese company has been given a twist and has created Kirin 970, the first processor with artificial intelligence built in.
In the land home, have been presented on devices as “ready” as the Samsung washing machine Addwash, which calculates the detergent is necessary in function of the amount of clothes and dirt, the surveillance cameras Netatmo, which distinguish between humans and animals, the intelligent oven from Miele, which detects the food and your state and cook it accordingly, or the kitchen assistant Mykie, Siemens.
through the lens
Although the smartphone you have eaten a good part of the business to the new digital cameras, there are still some good ideas aimed at lovers of video and photography beyond mobile phones.
In this area has highlighted Sony with their RX0, a compact and lightweight camera with a lens of 15.3 megapixels, mode Full HD recording and a system that offers a great efficiency to capture the light. It is resistant and can burn under water or in the sand without risk. The most bitter opponent of the Go Pro so far.
on the other hand, the japanese SRicoh has managed to draw attention with its 360-degree camera Theta V, which allows you to record high-resolution video to 4K (3840×1920) at 30 fps.
Technology that listens
In audio, as almost always, comes back to reign Sony, headphones with noise cancellation, three successor models of the MDR-1000X. In addition, the company is launched with speakers IA: the Sony LF-S50G take built Google Assistant and are compatible with Netflix, Spotify, YouTube, Google Play Music…
In line with this, Panasonic has unveiled the SC-GA10, his first speaker smart high-fidelity also with wizard of Google built.
- ‘X-Men: Phoenix Dark’ re-emerges with a new trailer: the saga reaches its epic conclusion before the jump of the mutants to Disney-Marvel
- Fossil Q Founder announces its first Android Wear
- Dwayne Johnson confirms ‘Jumanji 3’ after the second delivery has surpassed the record box office of Sony in the U.S.
In this area, the winner is indisputable is Acer and its PredatorOrion 9000, an awesome desktop computer with the most powerful processor on the market (Intel Core i9 XtremeEdition of 18 cores and 128 GB of memory (RAM), five fans and a cooling system liquid.
The monitor QLED Gaming Monitor from Samsung is its perfect complement, thanks to its 49 inch curved screen and a resolution of 3840 x 1080 pixels.
Bracelets, watches and more
The wearables already settled in the market and, after the boom of a few years ago, leaving products to be as solid as the clock Gear Sport and the bracelet Fit2 Pro Samsung, both submersibles, or also watches Fitbit Ionic, Garmin Vivoactive 3, TicWatch S and Fossil Q Venture.
a gold Medal in this category for Lenovo, which has put aside the smartphones and focus on its range of laptops. The ligerísimos Yoga 920 and Yoga 720 and the tablet hybrid Miix 520 have been the best of IFA in this field.
a special Mention goes to the Asus ZenBook, laptop convertible into tablet.
Among the products the most eye-catching of this IFA are the gadgets for pets: collar, meter activity iPuppyGo, the locator WagTag and the automatic dispenser of prizes Pawbo Munch.
mobile phones have grown to be an important part of the fair and, at the margin of the LG V30, have really enjoyed the Sony Xperia XZ1, the Moto X4 and the ZTE Gigabit, prototype of the first mobile technology-5G.
highlights of IFA 2017
- LG V30unanimity has been total. The best device of the entire show has been the last high-end smartphone from LG, with dual camera, Hi-Fi sound and OLED screen ultrapanorámica.
- The Frame: Tv ultra-thin, with a border that simulates a picture frame and two different sizes, 55” and 65”, this television has been designed and developed with a clear artistic approach.
- ASUS Windows Mixed Reality Headset: With the technologies of virtual reality and augmented reality even without curdling at the commercial level, ASUS test your luck with a mix of both.
September 6, 2017
- ← The intense trailer of ‘Hostile’ takes Christian Bale to the wild west
- The remake of Secret of Mana is shown in new images →
Next Random post