- The Sony Xperia 1 II finally arrives to Spain: price and availability official
last February, Sony introduced its mobile most ambitious to date, a phone that did the shooting and video recording y...
has been carried out using techniques of deep learning to achieve a significant visual improvement.
A group of fans has been created a care mod to the version of Final Fantasy IX for the PC that measurably improves its aspect graph.
For the creation of this has used deep learning to improve the graphics of the game, improving the original textures. This is the Moogle Mod, and is available through this web page.
People have figured out a way to use deep learning AI to enhance images beyond what their original resolution was and are using it to upscale textures from old games. One of the most impressive versions of this is an ongoing Final Fantasy 9 mod.
According to its creators, it is “a full review of the PC version Final Fantasy IX techniques deep learning“, that is to say, using automation and artificial intelligence to improve the visual outcome of the title.
The most notable changes occur in the artistic work of the funds, as are more detailed and sharp by offering higher resolution. Also integrates a customized version of another mod, the Memory Mod, that allows more configuration options to the user computer.
you Can see it in action in the video below,, where their leaders, explain the work carried out:
- Trailer of ‘Three Christs’: Richard Gere against the syndrome of Jerusalem, and suffer from Peter bad griesbach, Walton Goggins, and Bradley Whitford
- Goya 2020: Bénédicte Sanchez est le prix de la meilleure actrice pour “La Brûlure”
- Ce fut la première coulée de Salma Hayek, avec seulement 20 ans et aucune expérience
April 21, 2019
- ← Puyo Puyo eSports can reach Europe in may
- The true story of the Bella Ciao ‘house of paper’: a ballad jewish anthem of Italian resistance →