- How to Prepare Cucumber Cocktails
Perhaps the best thing to do, before exposing some delicious and fun recipes for cucumber cocktails,...
Most people can’t resist the sight of a rich, crunchy Milanese chicken. However, thinking about the amount of oil where more than one was prepared slows down, preventing him from giving himself a culinary taste.
However, here we will teach you a practical, fast, safe and healthy way to prepare juicy and crispy Milanese chicken, without having to fry them in oil.
For your preparation it is necessary that you first gather all the ingredients and elements that you will use in your recipe. For her, you’ll need the following ingredients:
- 1/2 kilo (1 pound) of chicken breast Milanese
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- 1 pinch thyme
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup breadcrumbs or breadcrumbs
- Olive Oil
You will also need the following items:
- 2 deep dishes
- 1 deaunts
- 1 Meat clamp
- 1 oven
1) Once you have your chicken breast filleted (which you can ask the butcher to do it) and wash, proceed to sprinkle and season it also with garlic, and leave it marinating in these species.
2) Turn on your oven at about 250 degrees Celsius.
3) In a deep, wide dish, pour the eggs and whisk with a fork until completely mixed. Add thyme and mix again.
4) In the second deep dish pour the bread striped or ground.
5) With a little olive oil grease your grill, and place it near the dishes where you have the egg mixture and bread.
6) Once you have these elements and ingredients arranged, you will proceed to empanize the Milanese. For this take the breast fillet with the tip of the thumb and forefinger of both hands, as if you were going to lay it out.
Place it on the breadcrumbs and let the surface fill with it, then move it enclosingly, turning it so that it is completely covered with bread. Once fully covered, immerse it in the egg mixture, and when you’ve completely moistened it, bring it back to the bread plate, and with enveloping movements cover it completely, until there’s no trace of moisture left. Once completely covered, take her to your grill. Repeat this procedure with each Milanese.
7) When arranged in your grill, pour over them a drizzle of olive oil. If you want to add a pinch more pepper, and bring them to the oven.
8) After about eight minutes, you will notice that your Milanese are golden. Help yourself with the meat clip and turn them over.
9) When they start to be crispy, take them out of the oven and serve them.
You can accompany them with some of these side dishes: French fries, salad, mash or rice. And you already have a nutritious and fun meal, which your diners will surely love, especially the little ones.
Image source: taringa.net
August 22, 2019