- Animals and objects in 3D with the augmented reality of Google’s Playground, how to install it in your mobile
Google Playground is a system of stickers, characters (Playmojis) and Emojis animated by augmented reality who, thank...
it is now more than five years ago we said goodbye to Android Market to receive with open arms to Google Play, but that did not happen with all versions of the operating system. Versions prior to Android 2.2 Froyo don’t received the Play Store and now in a few days it will be definitely without any apps store.
the Android Market has its days numbered. Google has announced that the next June 30 will no longer support this store, so that the few devices with Android 2.1 Eclair or earlier versions will no longer be able to download or buy apps from this ancient store.
The end of support of Android Market will affect very few users, less than 0.1% of devices have any of these versions already so old. the Android 2.1 Eclair was released seven years ago, so that Google’s decision is entirely reasonable.
Android Market came in October 2008 with the launch of the first Android device, the T-Mobile G1, and for four years was the app store’s official operating system of Google. Then in 2012 it was replaced by Google Play, a store is available starting with Android 2.2 Froyo.
- Trailer for ‘Good Omens’: Michael Sheen and David Tennant they want to save the world in the adaptation of Neil Gaiman and Terry Pratchett
- ‘Bake Off Spain’ has been lost with the recipe: closest to a ‘MasterChef’ of desserts that the original program
- Shalin Martin, creator of Unravel, reveals his motivations and origins of the game
More information | Google
Xataka Android | Android 6.0 Marshmallow becomes the version used after overtaking KitKat
The news Google closed the Android Market, Android 2.1 Eclair and earlier versions are left without a store was originally published in Xataka Android by Cosmos .
June 20, 2017
- ← Best bootstrap themes and the importance of a great theme for websites
- Google fecha o Android Market, Android Eclair 2.1 e versões anteriores ficam sem loja →