- Gabe Newell assures that the reboot of Artifact could almost be a sequel
Artifact, the card game digital Valve set in the universe of DOTA, is going through a process of reconstruction so profo...
Anda that we do not have important applications in Android with dark mode, this interface is more fashionable than ever. And that is not exactly novel as the black backgrounds carry being common in the software since its inception; without it being an excuse to not rejoice in this news item: Facebook began to activate the dark mode in your Android application.
As is often the case, is not generic, but perhaps you have arrived: the interface of Facebook has been obscured to some users with only activate dark mode at the system level. We have made checks and we were able to force this mode, though still not in a natural way: despite the dark backgrounds, and menus in a shade similar, there are still some points to Polish.
Watch anticipates the dark mode on Facebook
Facebook spent time working in the dark mode for your application. And has included a small foretaste of what is stated in their video section, Facebook Watch. As has been highlighted by some users through the social networks, dark backgrounds appear if the system has activated the dark theme.
and as you can see in some screenshots taken by the first users, Facebook anda testing the new interface that is obscured in a limited group of accounts around the world. To check if you have it active you must only do the following:
- Activate the dark mode from the settings of your Android. If you have a mobile Samsung, OnePlus, Google, or Xiaomi in its latest versions should have that option.
- Open the application from Facebook and checks if you have the dark mode is active. If this is not the case, you will see the funds clear usual.
- Access to Facebook Watch and see if you interface appears dark.
- Additionally, you can try the forced of the dark mode from the settings developer from Android 9 Foot), or with applications such as Night Mode.
As have commented on Reddit, the dark mode in the areas of application, such as Watch, it takes some weeks to appear in a generic manner, although now the mode has become quite more common. It would be the advance payment of the expected interface that is obscured is a little time to become reality in Android.
In the screenshots included in this article, we managed to activate the dark mode of Facebook through the forced mode (ColorOS 6.0 has that setting in the options beta for some OPPO and Realme). The aspect of Facebook is consistent, also the overall experience and the style of the menu, but what they reflect the images do not have to be the final appearance. Now you just need the company to distribute to the whole world the new way, and that include a theme selector from the configuration settings: in this way anyone with the app could choose their preferred look. Like that happens in Facebook Messenger, for example.
Via | Android Police
we Also recommend
The news The dark mode of Facebook begins to be displayed to some users was originally published in Xataka Android by Ivan Linares .
November 25, 2019
- ← Pokémon-Go: Wie schlagen Giovanni und dem Team Go Rocket? – Tipps und tricks
- Rebellion acquires the catalog of classic games and brand The Bitmap Brothers →