- These will be the new Emojis 2020
the Unicode Consortium announced the new Emoji characters are added to Unicode 13 in 2020, and that eventually will be a...
Thanos I would say that this was inevitable. ‘Avengers: Endgame’ is the movie of the week-end and has swept the box office. Not surprising after the incredible data of pre-sale tickets and the huge expectations created by the machinery of Disney and Marvel (by protecting the secrets of the film up to the day of the premiere), but is that the figures are historical: 1.209 million dollars in its first weekend.
Are already 39 films with 1,000 million collection but none had come to that figure on the weekend of their arrival to the billboards. He has also broken the record for the highest premiere in the united States with 350 million, surpassing 93 million in the previous installment of the Avengers, which had the best figure until now. Below we review a all brands has achieved 22nd feature film in the MCU.
All of the records has already broken ‘Avengers: Endgame’
- Best Thursday (US) $ 60 million
- Best Friday (USA): 156,7 M$
- Best Saturday (USA): 109M$
- Best Sunday (USA): 84,3 M$ – estimate
- Best premiere of the weekend (U.S.): 350M$ – estimated
- Best premiere in the month of April, both in the USA (350M$ ) as in all the world (1.209 M$ )
- Movie fastest to reach 1,000 million (5 days, it has garnered 329M$ in China, another record)
- Best premiere “the international” (the entire world minus the U.S.): 859M$
- Best world premiere: 1.209 M$
- Best premiere global 3D: 540M$
- Best premiere global IMAX: 91,5 M$
Simply spectacular. It is clear that the public has not frightened the duration of the film, three hours, although it is possible that many fans have been repeated already (and will continue to do so over the next few days), the movie is receiving excellent feedback and reviews, and now the question is, to what figure can reach. For the moment, the greatest success of Marvel is ‘Avengers: Infinity War‘ 2.048 M$ . And of course, ‘Avatar’ still at the top with 2.787 M$ .
we Also recommend
The news ‘Avengers: Endgame’ smashes all box office records: best opening in history with 1.209 million dollars was originally published in Espinof by Juan Luis Caviaro .
April 28, 2019
- ← Android File Transfer: what it is and how you can use it to move files from your Android to your PC with MacOS
- John Cena joins ‘Fast Furious 9’: the saga bet on the other fighter ‘Pressing Catch’ after an absence of Dwayne Johnson →