Planted in the gardens and pots of almost every household in the world, this xerophilic plant from Africa has come to remain one of the most powerful and used alternative medicines, for its great regenerative and healing properties.
Not only can the aloe be used to heal wounds, burns and injuries, but it can also become an ally of our beauty and body care.
For its use, simply transform this plant with long and thick thorny leaves into lotions, gels and creams that you can make in the comfort of your home. However, most of the time these preparations use the aloe juice as a base, so this time we will show you how to prepare it in an easy and practical way.
In order to prepare your aloe juice you will need the following ingredients:
- 2 leaves of aloe
- 150ml water
- 1 tablespoon of a thousand
- 1 tablespoon the fruit juice of your choice
However the last two ingredients are optional, and are only recommended for taking. Its preparation as a basis for other cosmetic products will usually not require it, however being also natural products with particular benefits isn´t other to include them also in our beauty treatments.
Once you’ve gathered all your ingredients, proceed with the following steps:
1) From your aloe plant, choose two of the pencas or leaves that you think are of the best size and appearance. With a knife cut them correctly. Once you have them handy, with a scissor, cut the side spines so you don’t get hurt, and wash with plenty of water.
2) When you have washed your pencas, cut them horizontally with a knife to open them. Once you have the pulp of your plant at a glance, proceed to remove it with a teaspoon. Remove as much as you can, until you reach the crust, and put it in the glass of your blender.
3) Then stir in the 150 ml of water, as well as the tablespoon of honey and fruit juice (orange or other citrus fruit is recommended). Activate your blender until you get as evenly prepared as possible. If you think you should add a little more water to increase the fluidity of your juice or honey or juice to improve its flavor, do it to your liking.
4) Once you have your juice, serve it and drink it. You can also refrigerate the rest in your refrigerator in a very well-covered glass container. However, you need to consult with your trusted doctor about ingesting this preparation before deciding to try this preparation.
Aloe juice is recommended to treat certain gastrointestinal conditions, also increasing mobility and intestinal transit, so it is recommended to treat pictures of constipation. However, its use is not advised to pregnant women or seeking to be, as the aloe can cause uterine contractions that lead to abortion or premature births. It is also not recommended for use during lactation.
You can also pour the rest of your preparation into ice cubes and take it to your frizzer or freezer, in order to get some canae cubes, which you can use in the treatment of burns or skin lesions, without forgetting that any disease or injury should be consulted first with your doctor, and that this treatment does not replace your opinion or your recommendations, and that on the contrary constitutes a companion or intervener of these.
Image source: mejorconsalud.com
August 25, 2019