- The components that power state-of-the-art live casinos
Live dealer casinos have been one of the major advancements of the online casino industry in the last couple of years...
Huawei is a non-stop lately between phones and tablets launches: in China want a niche in the international market, that’s clear, and Huawei has the throttle to get it.
As the successor of Huawei Ascend Mate (also launched at CES, in this case the last year ), the device presented today at CES 2014 points improvement as the original: Huawei Ascend Mate 2 , a large for pockets that could not afford a high price device
The Huawei Ascend Mate 2 has a 6.1 inch screen with a resolution HD (1280 × 720 pixels) and a IPS panel that although weakens a bit compared to its rivals FullHD (1920 × 1080 pixels) such as Samsung Galaxy Note 3 , seems sufficient and promises a final price content for a screen that size. Huawei has also excelled in the presentation has the highest ratio of screen-body market : 79% of the surface is covered by the phone screen, leaving only 21% uncovered We also know the details of their hearts, there will be two versions of the device , one that will have the Qualcomm MSM8928 SoC and another as use a Cortex-A9 SoC own a Huawei ( HiSilicon, which is only available in the Chinese market. Elsewhere in the world will be sold with Qualcomm SoC). In both cases the processor will be four cores and 1.6GHz . The GPU of choice to accompany both is an Adreno 305 at a speed of 450MHz.
If you look at the rest of the specs, features a 13MP rear camera (probably a sensor Exmor RS) and 5MP front , 4G/LTE connectivity able to get more than 150Mbps and Android 4.3 Jelly Bean working with Huawei Emotion UI 2.0, a layer of customization manufacturer. All this in a thickness of 9.5mm , down from 9.9mm which had its predecessor. It is worth noting in this set 4050mAh battery that Huawei ensure enduring two days of continuous use, 100 hours of music or 6 movies stored on the device memory.
Unfortunately Huawei has not revealed anything about the final price (although we trust our sources that will be affordable as the original), just know that come to the U.S. at the hands of U.S. carrier AT & T and T-Mobile, in addition to the Chinese market and other international markets. We look forward to more news on this issue that may arise during CES over, an event that is taking place right now and that you are counting all the news.Article was published in The Free Android (The Android Blog reference. Apps, News , Free Games and Android smartphones)
January 6, 2014
- ← CES 2014: Asus Padfone mini é um telefone de 4 polegadas e 7 polegadas tablet em um
- Daylight retorna a um novo trailer gameplay →