- A new jailbreak comes to iOS: this is the ‘hack’ that lets you jailbreak any iPhone
When they reached the first iPhone, in the market of phones, there was the idea that every man could do with his ‘what...
this Is a demo focused on stealth and chasqueadores, almost in total darkness, that could be displayed publicly on the 26th of September.
The GameStop Managers Conference is an event that is being held this week in Nashville, Tennessee, and Sony has been shown to closed-door a new video of gameplay The Last of Us-Part II.
For the time being has not been filtered no recording, but the Twitter user Gaming Forte confirms that this is a new demo. On this occasion it was highlighted a section of stealth, where we will be able to use the chasqueadores in our advantage. The area is set in a dark place where we see only the lighting of the fire and the lanterns.
actor Troy Baker -Joel in the series – appeared on the scene to talk about the launch, although it has not transcended the message of his talk.
Wondering when we will see this material, Gaming Forte responds simply that “soon,” something that is interpreted as the 26 of September, the date of the Outbreak Day -anniversary of the day that began the infection of the fungus cordyceps in The Last of Us-.
why April 21st?
The Last of Us-Part II could be launched on the 21st of April. This date does not come from Gaming Forte but analyst Daniel Ahmad, who published the number 41750 in response to the news of the demo.
1. Open Excel
2. Enter 41750
3. Ctrl + 1 (format cells)
4. Category: “Date”, Type: “Month/Day”
5. Result: 4/21 El_Manco (@El_Manco_Zgz) August 28, 2019
August 28, 2019
- ← Le Samsung Galaxy J5 (2017) commence à recevoir la mise à jour Android de 9 Pieds avec Samsung d’Une seule INTERFACE
- ‘The irish’ already has a release date: the eagerly-awaited film of Scorsese hit theaters and to Netflix in November →