- How Custom Software Can Boost Your Business
We all want the best for our business. We want to help it grow, drive it forwards to make an impact and through tha...
A fever, logical and understandable, to have more and better applications. This is fine, but we often forget that applications are not everything and that integration or interaction between them and with the operating system itself is as important for a good experience as it is polished application. This is what comes to mind watching the latest news on Facebook. After months of work yesterday released a new version of your application , which was previously written in html5 and suffering speed issues, native is now much faster. The application interface lacks Holo But it does not stop the thing, Facebook also has released a new SDK that promises a quantum leap in user experience.
This new SDK , with version number 3.0 includes major improvements such as login native or the possibility of allowing applications without exiting of the same. Also included is an improved API that makes it really easy and simple to integrate into Android common tasks as photo uploads and status updates. Overall, a number of improvements that will make us more comfortable with Facebook experience from any app. The adoption of these new SDK and API is expected to be very fast since before release the final versions, Facebook kept them under developer beta for 6 weeks , adding over 80,000 downloads.
Surely you also interested …
- purchase Facebook after jumping Instagram Android: What will happen now?
- A single click
- Facebook for Android is native: dramatic improvements in speed and performance
- Android 4.0.3 and API change: its implications
- What is and what benefits us the HTC OpenSense SDK?
- Facebook features on your camera app Instagram filters: Currently on iOS, Android soon
- Falcon for Twitter: Clean, simple, beautiful, intuitive, fast and customizable
- The news of the week 31 July to 10 August 09
The Android Free
December 14, 2012
- ← Microviewer: Visor de imágenes extremadamente rápido y liviano para Windows
- Crear efectos divertidos online con Webcam Toy →