- X Best Services for Students
pixabay.com The student often has to write reports on laboratory work, write essays, and explanatory notes. In this ...
- Consider their increasing use in companies can put in danger the privacy of the workers and distort the labour relations.
- why, have stated that they are required to monitor the performance of these ‘wearables’, its impact on the working conditions and the real effectiveness that they have.
- These devices allow to know the physical location of the workers in each time, and even control “comprehensively” the length of your breaks.
UGT believes that it is essential that an up-regulation of technologies that enable monitoring, also known as ‘wearables‘, because of its increasing use in companies, you can put in danger the privacy of the workers and distort the labour relations.
These technological devices, which are already in use in companies such as BP, Amazon or Tesco to do a detailed surveillance of the activities of their workers, your physical location in every moment, and even control “comprehensively” the length of your breaks.
The union believes that at present Spain is on the verge of a trend that seeks to increase productivity labour, “in disregard of the rights and privacy of workers.”
In Spain there is not yet a standard, “clear and reference” for the use of this technology that protects the worker from “the dangers inherent in the misuse of their personal data”, which can produce a “dangerous legal vacuum” according to UGT.
The trade union organisation that leads Pepe Álvarez has warned that the use of this type of tools can result in a hyperconnectivity labour “to break the barriers between the personal and professional life” and that it would alienate the country from the right to disconnect of work.
For all this, UGT has stated that it will require to be established limits and regulations that monitor the operation of the ‘wearables’, its impact on the working conditions and the real effectiveness that they have.
To ensure and improve the working conditions of the workers in Spain, UGT considers that it is essential to anticipate the new production models and digitization of the work.
December 19, 2017
- ← The emulator Android Studio is faster than ever and includes Google Play
- ZTE Axone 7 prépare la mise à jour Android 8.0 Oreo et pourrait laisser MiFavor côté →