- What we will end up surrounded by dikes?
The Antarctic ice is melting and sea levels continue to rise. Some experts found one solution: Build huge dikes that wil...
Three months is what we have had to wait for that the routines of the Watch of Google come to the Spanish version of your application. From now on we can finally create your new alarms smart.
The Clock Google integrates with the routines in the Wizard of Google so that we can tell the mobile phone what we want to do when you turn off the alarm. We’ll let you how to add a routine to your alarm:
Create an alarm with a routine
To expand the options of your alarm will appear the new option Routine of the Wizard of Google. When you tap this option, we can set up our routine by assigning the actions that we want to make the Wizard of Google after ignoring the alarm.
The options that we offer the routines for the Watch on Google are:
- Adjust the media volume.
- Adjust lights, outlets and other options.
- Adjust the thermostat.
- Configure environments.
- Listen to the weather forecast.
- Listen to the traffic to your work.
- Listen to the events of today.
- Listen to the reminders of today.
- turn Off silent mode.
- Listen to the news.
As we see, the routines allow us to automate our alarm allowing nothing more to wake up is turn off the silent mode, turn on the light in the room while we listen to our events and the most important news of the day.
we Also recommend
The news Watch Google: how to create a smart alarm with the routines of the Wizard of Google was originally published in Xataka Android by Cosmos .
February 15, 2019
- ← Holen Sie sich den ultimativen business-planning-software für weniger als $50
- Relógio do Google: como criar um alarme inteligente com as rotinas do Assistente do Google →