- ‘Bloodshot’: a fun cocktail of action with spirit of B-series that proves that there is life beyond Marvel and DC
it Is virtually impossible to conceive of the film industry contemporary without taking into consideration elements s...
Whatsapp is one of the most popular applications, but despite this, your development team does not introduce new interesting from several months ago. Given this “abandonment” many people have created mods and modified versions, such as WhatsApp Plus, a modified version of Whatsapp with multiple functions and features that should already be in the original application.
First, Whatsapp Plus comes in two versions, one with Holo and once without . The Holo version is simply amazing. Appear more consistent with the rest of the Android interface and more attractive. The version without Holo, maintains the same interface as the original application.
Apart from that, Whatsapp Plus allows us to customize the maximum interface application, can add the colors you want on all points of the app. You only have to access the Plus section, where you will find this and other tweaks that allows application.And the reality is that the application works without any problem, just like the original, with the only advantage you have multiple tweaks that allow you to customize everything Whatsapp experience that gives us.
So if you’re one of those who like to customize every aspect of your Android, you probably need to install on your smartphone already.
More | XDA-Developers
Surely you also interested …
- The Android Google and Cyanogen the 3rd party
- customize appearance with WhatsApp WhatsApp Plus
- PeerDeviceNet: Transfer files quickly and easily using Wi-Fi
- Sony Xperia E: With HD Voice, data control and battery optimization
- Hooptap: Get prizes and have fun competing with your friends
- Small Call: Avoid annoying dropped calls on your smartphone
- Google Play Music now available in Spain: Music Store and Streaming
- Google Wallet is a reality: They have come from the mobile payments for NFC
January 7, 2013