One of the problems with Linux distributions is the program offer. Many popular programs for Windows and Mac OS X are not available on the platform, so users must either resort to alternative programs or emulators that allow programs are delivered.Of all these emulators, the most popular is Wine, which lets run Windows applications on any Linux distribution of a relatively simple, solving and the scarcity of programs and applications that suffer this platform.
Due to its good performance, this software has been ported to other UNIX-based platforms such as Mac OS X or Solaris, but really where success has been achieved in Linux. Now, its creators have set a new challenge and is none other than porting Wine to Android , allowing Windows programs to run on any Android device.
Surely you also interested …
- return to sell Google Nexus 4 before get the Nexus 5?
- Android as the basis for other OS
- Intel is working with Google to carry Jelly Bean (4.1) Atom tablets
- Apps chorras and Rumors of the Week [# Nomolaentuiter]
- Nexus PC: Is the next big thing?
- Google Ears: The “Shazam” of Google, Native Bean Jelly
- Download the new predictive keyboard Android 4.1 Jelly Bean [For ICS]
- The convergence of Google Chrome OS and Android
February 5, 2013
- ← Physik Skizzenbuch, physikalische Simulation auf Android
- Jelly Bean Android 4.1.2 Manual for Samsung Galaxy S2 →