- How to Prepare Cucumber Cocktails
Perhaps the best thing to do, before exposing some delicious and fun recipes for cucumber cocktails,...
Euthanasia, according to many legislations, is the right of a person to end their existence, because they suffer from some kind of insufferable disease or that degrades their life and dignity as a human being. In a certain sense it is associated as a form of suicide, although facilitated by the medical authorities, after having been approved in a legal instance.
A moral issue
For many people it represents a blessing, a right of dignified death; although also for others, it means a violation of the natural law and a contravention of the divine. But without further ado, let’s see some thoughts and phrases about euthanasia:
- If we have the right to be born and live with dignity, why do not we have the right to die with dignity?
- Life has led me to a noble decision, the temporal end of it.
- Life is something endless, and taking off a garment is not dying.
- When a tooth hurt I went to the dentist and looked for a solution. Now my life hurts, why should not I look for a solution?
- Animals are helped to die out of compassion and is the human being less worthy than an animal or deserves less compassion?
- Pain is aberration, the perpetuation of pain is aberration.
End of Famous Phrases about euthanasia.
June 17, 2019