- So you can see the launch of the capsule Crew Dragon to NASA and SpaceX this may 27
The NASA and SpaceX, the company Elon Musk specializing in transportation, aerospace, sent on Wednesday to the space ast...
they Say that there are two types of people: those that bend the neck over your account to see your phone and those that do not have a smartphone. Although it is more tired to keep the phone at the height of the eyes, to the long your neck will thank you.
Posture is an application that makes use of the sensors of the phone to show you when you’re using it in a position to potentially harmful to your neck and spine. The application lets you know, subtly but effectively, with a custom icon that appears on the screen until you correct your posture.
go on, get straight!
Posture is an application pretty simple. The only thing you need to do is install it and waiting for it to appear a notice in the middle of the screen. If so, you are taking the mobile with a certain inclination, which almost certainly means that you are forcing the neck and putting a weight on it of about 27 kilograms on average.
In the options Posture you can make a few small adjustments such as choosing the icon in the notice, its color and in what place of the screen will be displayed. Similarly, you can choose strict will be the application, that is to say, if you are warned because you have the mobile a little bit inclined to only or not.
The idea behind Posture is probably not having the application installed for years and thus save your neck, but rather take the habit of using the mobile in a healthier posture. In this way, the notice by a floating icon seems to be pretty successful, because it bothers me only a little bit and disappears as soon as you correct posture.
you Can download Posture from the Google Play store for free, has no advertising and is less than 4 MB of storage, which is enough to be thankful for.
- Redmi MIPAD Hinweis 3: günstige Preise, Sättigung Stellplätze und eine Anspielung auf Microsoft
- ‘Swamp Thing’: a particular eco-thriller that improvement is more about the physical terror and vegetable
- NYCC 2015: ‘Mr. Robot ” Agents of SHIELD ‘,’ Once upon a time ‘and’ Limitless’ star in the second day
Posture – be mindful.v0.2.1
The news Posture warns you to not strain your neck when using the mobile was originally published in Xataka Android by Ivan Ramirez .
January 16, 2017
- ← This app insults you if you’re not going to the gym
- Queste sarebbero le dimensioni del Galaxy S8: 5.7 e 6.3 pollici, senza cornici laterali →