- Is of Thieves is being optimized for the Xbox Series X
Joe Naete, executive producer of Sea of Thieves, has said on his personal Twitter account that they are working on optim...
- The scheduled crawl of the older models of the iPhone has motivated the complaint of a French association and a number of lawsuits in the united STATES.
- Accuse the company of manipulate the performance of the batteries through the updates, to encourage the purchase of new devices.
- Apple asks for forgiveness for the iPhone slowed down, and offers discounts to change the batteries.
The Prosecutor’s office French investigates the american multinational Apple for crimes “fraud” and “scheduled crawl” due to the manipulation of the batteries in your iPhone older, confirmed to Efe to judicial sources.
According to the same sources, the research, initiated by the complaint of the French association stop the scheduled crawl”, will be carried out by the Directorate-General of Competition, Consumption and combating Fraud (DGCCRF).
The slowdown intentional in older models of the iPhpone Apple has generated controversy among its millions of customers to such an extent that the company has apologized by the “misunderstanding,”, and offered discounts to change battery.
Only in united States there were at least nine lawsuits that accused Apple of fraud, misleading advertising and illicit enrichment.
Some iPhone users have long claimed that the company slows them down artificially through the update of the operating system (iOS) to encourage the purchase of new models.
January 8, 2018
- ← Belkin presents its new line of chargers wireless
- Android Nougat is already the second version is more widely used after Marshmallow →