Wizard of Google it has come to our house through the speakers Google Home to make your life easier, and one of the rincos of the home where it can squeeze its potential is in the kitchen.
Google wants to turn his assistant in the best ally in the kitchen, and for that we offer a large variety of voice commands to discover tricks and cooking tips, recipes, and tools to help us to cook or prepare the purchase. Below we look at all that you can do the Wizard of Google in the kitchen:
- Photo by Sergey Zolkin from UnsplashWell, Xf...
- What is Inat Tv Pro?Inat Tv Pro APK for Andr...
- The cryptocurrency market has exploded in po...
The Wizard of Google is able to give us cooking tips, and does so through some of the local celebrities of the world as Samantha Vallejo Nagera (Jury at Master Chef), Begoña Rodrigo (Winner of the first edition of Top Chef ), Martha Martinez (“My vegan diet”) and Mery (“Cooking for all”).
To discover these tips and tricks of kitchen so just say “Ok Google” and ask:
- “give me advice for cooking”
- “do you Know some secret kitchen?”
- “do you Know some trick of kitchen of Samantha Vallejo-Nágera?”
- “do you Know some trick of kitchen Begoña Rodrigo?”
- “Can you give me any advice as to cooking vegan?”
- “do you Know some trick of kitchen Mery Cooking for everyone?”
The Wizard of Google also allows us to get the nutritional information for hundreds of foods, so we can better calculate the proportions that we need to eat of each food. For this reason only, that is to say “Ok Google and ask questions how:
- “how Many calories are in an avocado?”
- “how Much sugar have an orange juice?”
- “how Much sodium is the tuna?”
- “how Much vitamin C is orange?”
- “how Much protein is the pea?”
- “how Many carbohydrates you have the rice?”
- “how Much iron are lentils?”
- “how Much fibre do you have oats?”
- “how Much calcium you have the green beans?”
- “how Much potassium has the pure cocoa?”
- “how Much fat is in coconut milk?”
- “how Much saturated fat is sunflower oil?”
- “how Much monounsaturated fat is olive oil?”
- “how Much polyunsaturated fat is hazel?”
you can Also ask for recipes, and the Wizard of Google will show you what videos you can learn how to cook this dish. You can also talk with other bots of recipes to listen to voice step-by-step a recipe. Apps to find recipes that are there now are:
- “Talk with Recipes”
- “Talking Recipes with Nestlé”
- “Speak Easy Cooking”
If you’re going to get something in the oven or boil a food, you can tell the Wizard of Google to set a timer to do this you just have to tell you:
- “Ok Google, put a timer of 8 minutes”
If you’re going to put number of timers you can assign a name to each one. For example:
- “Ok Google, put a timer of 8 minutes pizza in the oven”
finally, you can also do the shopping list directly from the Wizard of Google, to do this just say “Ok Google”:
- “Add cereal to shopping list”
- Add cereal and bread to shopping list”
- Add cereal and bread and potatoes to the list of the purchase”
- “View my shopping list”
The news this is how the Wizard of Google can be your best kitchen helper was originally published in Xataka Android by Cosmos .