We reveal an exclusive letter to the new expansion of Magic: The Gathering
With the occasion of the tenth anniversary, we look at the journey of the saga in the criticism.
This week the saga Assassin’s Creed has served ten years. A 16 November 2007 went on sale in Spain, the first Assassin’s Creed for the PS3 and Xbox 360, a game very ambitious both playable as in the visual that came to surrounded by a lot of excitement, and that even though he ended up letting them down a little, for a structure which is very repetitive, he planted the foundations of a saga that has given him many joys to Ubisoft, with more than 100 million copies sold between all versions.
After two deliveries that left an aftertaste of bitter, Assassin’s Creed Unity and Assassin’s Creed Syndicate, the series has taken a year off and has returned with great force with Assassin’s Creed Origins, a game that doesn’t reinvent the wheel but renewed in a remarkable manner the formula playable, and offers one of the worlds open most spectacular that we have gone ever in a video game.
taking Advantage of this tenth anniversary, we wanted to see what the Assassin’s Creed best rated on the part of the press.
Assassin’s Creed II: the favorite of the fans and the critics
it is Not surprising to see that Assassin’s Creed II is the delivery best valued series, with a 90 half note Metacritic. Whenever you make some ranking is chosen by almost everyone as the best game of the saga, followed very closely by Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood, the delivery continuing the adventures of Ezio, with 89 of media.
With this sequel and its sequel Ubisoft fixed all the errors of the first and turned into a spectacular open world game, fun, visually great, and with a protagonist with a lot of charisma. After these two deliveries (which coincided with the march of the creator of the series, Patrice Désilets), many players agree that the series went into decline, and the third delivery best valued of the series is Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag, with a 88.
Although many fans of the saga say that neither can be considered a Assassin’s Creed, but rather a pirate open world that could have carried any other name, what is certain is that Black Flag is also another submission that puts all of all agree that it is an adventure is really fun. Its creators are the same responsible for the recent Assassin’s Creed: Origins, something that we believe is quite noticeable.
As you will see below, attention is called to the stand so low that it deals with Assassin’s Creed: Origins in the list, despite being considered by many as one of the best installments of the saga. To analyze this data, keep in mind that the ratings of the press have increased a lot in the past two or three years, and 80 of now does not mean the same as a 80, 2007.
we leave You with the ranking of the saga, having caught the scores from Metacritic and the version of the game with a greater number of ratings per part of the press, to have the largest possible sample of scores.
1. Assassin’s Creed II (2009) – 90 (Xbox 360, 82 ratings)
2. Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood (2010) – 89 (Xbox 360, 81 ratings)
3. Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag (2013) – 88 (PS3, 36 reviews)
4. Assassin’s Creed III (2012) – 84 (Xbox 360, 61 reviews)
5. Assassin’s Creed (2007) – 81 (Xbox 360, 77 ratings)
6. Assassin’s Creed: Revelations (2011) – 80 (Xbox 360, 77 ratings)
7. Assassin’s Creed: Origins (2017) – 80 (PS4, 58 reviews)
8. Assassin’s Creed: Syndicate (2015) – 76 (PS4, 86 reviews)
9. Assassin’s Creed: Unity (2014) – 72 (Xbox One, 59 ratings)
10. Assassin’s Creed: Rogue (2014) – 72 (PS3, 53 ratings)
11. Assassin’s Creed III: Liberation (2012) – 70 (PS Vita, 71 reviews)
November 17, 2017
- ← Six applications to optimize and compress photos from your Android mobile
- So is Facebook Local, your ally, to find the best plan →
Next Random post