- Apple Watch and a beautiful Longvadon Caiman Series Watch Band
Longvadon Men's Caiman Series Watch Band Apple Watch is the first smartwatch of the bitten apple...
20MINUTOS.ES / EFE
- it has started shooting the first film adaptation of the literary phenomenon ‘Baztán Trilogy’, written by Dolores Redondo.
- Is starring Marta Etura, who plays the detective Amaia Salazar.
- to cast join lvira Minguez, Ramon Barea or Pedro Casablanc, among others.
This week has begun in the Valley BATZAN (Navarra), shooting the first film adaptation of the literary phenomenon Trilogy Baztán , written by Dolores Redondo.
The first installment, titled The invisible guardian, is starring actress Marta Etura, who plays the detective Amaia Salazar. It is directed by Fernando Gonzalez Molina, author of hits like Three Steps Above Heaven , I feel like you or more recently Palm snow .
the film recreates the investigations of chief inspector of homicide in the Policía Foral in a first murder occurred on the banks of the BATZAN river, in the valley of Navarra.
the film is produced by href=”http://www.antena3.com/antena3-films/” Atresmedia Film and href=”http://www.nostromopictures.com/” Nostromo Pictures , and will shoot for nine weeks between Navarre and Madrid, where he will move in three weeks. Among the rest of the cast includes Elvira Minguez, Pedro Ramon Barea or Casablanc , among others.
March 28, 2016
- ← 0118 999 881 999 119 725 3 œufs de Pâques IT Crowd trouvé dans le composeur de Google
- Começa a filmar “O guardião invisível”, a adaptação do ‘Trilogy de Baztán’ →