messaging client Telegram is updated to [version 5.4 adding important new](auto-play video), as controls granule for the automatic download or the new autoplay videos.
With this last feature, the videos received by Telegram will start all to play automatically in your thumbnail view in the conversation, without having to open the video. Yes, the videos will play silenced, until we touch the volume button to activate your sound.
If you do not like this novelty that comes by default enabled, either because you don’t want to play only the videos, or because you notice that your device slows down, the you can deactivate it. For this you have to go to follow these steps:
- Opens Telegram.
- Access to Menu > Settings > and Data storage.
- In “Autorreproducir multimedia” turn off Video. You can also disable the autoplay of GIFs.
The auto-play will start nothing more is download the video on our device. If not we do not want a download only videos since we have to configure the automatic download. To do this we have to go to Settings > and Data storage and section automatic Download of media to configure the download with mobile data, Wifi or data roaming.
One of the novelties is that now, in addition to turn it on or turn it off completely, we offers three levels of data use:
- Low: only enabled on photos.
- Medium: turned on in photos, videos up to 10 MB and files up to 1 MB.
- Height: turned on in photos, videos of up to 15 MB and files up to 3 MB.
we Also recommend
The news How to turn off the new auto-play video of Telegram for Android was originally published in Xataka Android by Cosmos .
February 27, 2019
- ← ‘The Expanse’ proves that science fiction and politics can be paired perfectly on a great season 3 where only failure rate
- The actor Macaulay Culkin is the executive producer of the new ToeJam & Earl →