- Best Casino Games For Android
Since online casinos have improved over the last few years, the mobile versions of your favorit...
The access root is a precious commodity for many Android users who like to customize their devices and install certain applications with complex functions, and since this is often lost when we make an update, it is important to have at hand a method to regain .
Now, thanks to Chainfire, devices updated to Android 4.3 by Google, such as the Galaxy S4 Google Edition, the HTc Edition One and Nexus Google Galaxy Nexus Nexus 4 and 7 with a simple method.
Get root access on Android 4.3
1) The first step consists of flashing your device to install the custom recovery. To do this, we need to download the TWRP, upload it to the internal memory of the device in question and then enter fastboot mode to flash recovery TWRP.img.
3) Since sideload TWRP mode and select the file flasheamos SuperSU one-45.zìp.
As you can see the process is not complicated, but if you are a new user and you want a more detailed description, all you have to do is access any of the following tutorials.
Source Chainfire +
July 30, 2013
- ← Persistent Benachrichtigungen in Android 4.3, Problem oder Lösung?
- Panasonic kündigt ein Zuhause Festnetz für Android →