- This new function allows the user to store in a file for those images that you no longer want to continue in your profile, but that you want to keep.
- in Addition, you can re-post on your wall and those pictures at any time.
- BLOG: Instagram active ‘file’ to hide, without a clear, certain photos.
The application Instagram has added a new feature for its users to create a personal archive with selected photos of your profile and will be of a private nature, has informed the company in a statement.
The objective of this new function is to allow the user to store in a file, those images you no longer want it to continue in your profile, but that you want to keep.
in Addition, you can re-publish it on your wall images at any time.
This novelty is incorporated into the versions 10.21 and higher of the application and is available on iOS and Android. The application Instagram account with close to 700 million users around the world.
June 13, 2017
- ← Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy let you play as Coco
- Awards Android Excellence: the 32 apps and games that are more excellent according to Google →