- Fallout 76 premiered his system of seasons with the update 20, now available
Discover the changes introduced with this major update, including the new system for public computers.is now available f...
Android 10 is already among us but the deployment is for now slow. Only some devices and reaching them by areas, although we can always resort to trying to install it on our own with the implications and difficulties that this entails. And it is a version so new that we are still discovering things about it that Google displays with the dropper.
The latest comes to us’s own code of Android, and the same is clear that Google is trying to improve the experience of using your wizard with artificial intelligence, Google Assistant, allowing multiple apps can access the microphone at the same time. That is to say, we could invoke to Assistant while Soundhound or some other is identifying a song.
Apps and privileged apps common
The system is built on a new classification system of apps that Google provides within the Android 10, and in the one who creates what he calls a group of applications, priority, or application privileges. These apps should have permission to access the microphone even if another application I had already in use.
Google fixed this, a new system that you outlined in your blog of developers, and that provides the following features to manage the access to the different components of the phone with their respective permissions:
- apps with privileges have a higher priority than the apps common. As we had commented.
- apps with user interfaces that are visible in the foreground have a higher priority over the apps that are running in the background.
- apps that capture audio from sources sensitive to the privacy of the user or their environment have even more of a priority than the apps that do not perform these tasks.
- Two apps common, without special privileges, may not have access to the audio capture at the same time.
- In certain situations, two apps with privileges can share audio between themselves or with app of the classified as common.
- If there are two apps in the background, capturing audio, the priority is the one that begins in the last place, that is to say, from the most recent.
apparently, the focus of Google with this change is not only related to the operation, or better functioning, of Google Assistant but also for the benefit of accessibility services of the Android operating system 10. Thus, it only remains to wait to begin to appear good uses of this new functionality, or this new system of permissions.
Via | Android
we Also recommend
The news Android 10 allows two apps different access to the microphone at the same time, for the joy of the Assistant was originally published in Xataka Android by Samuel Fernandez .
September 16, 2019