- actor, born in California in 1926, was an icon of American cinema of the fifties.
- came to Spain in 1965, where rolled over fifteen ‘spaghetti western’.
- A year later, the couple became the Spanish model and actress Teresa Gimpera, whom he married in 1990.
American actor Craig Hill , settled for years in Barcelona , has died on Monday at the Catalan capital at age 88 , as reported by the Daily Ara , citing family sources.
Born March 5, 1926 in California (USA), Hill highlighted in the fifties for his appearances in titles like Eva Naked , A bayonet or Brigade 21 and in 1965 moved to Spain , which rolled fifteen? spaghetti western?.
These films were a gunslinger Sundown , who first starred in Spain, bounty hunter , With heart in throat and Fifteen forks for a murderer .
In Spain, he participated in a film, Anguish , directed by Bigas Luna , and other Ventura Pons, MENJA d’amor .
His latest acting job was in 2003 , when he had a small role in the film Oscar Aibar Flying saucers .
In addition to his career, Craig Hill was known for being the couple actress and model Teresa Gimpera , with residing in Barcelona.
April 21, 2014
- ← ‘Oito sobrenomes bascos’ já é o filme espanhol de maior audiência: 6,5 milhões
- Revisão: Atualizado: 13 polegadas do MacBook Air →