In its latest update, the application Google Tasks received an important novelty: to be able to put a start time and creating repetitive tasks. Well, also added a novelty that will encourage the users of Google Calendar to migrate to the application of tasks in order to create your reminders.
Google Tasks now allows import all reminders in Google Calendar, if we want to now create and manage reminders from the application of Tasks of Google, and just leave the events to the Calendar application from Google.
The application Tasks of Google allows us to import all our reminders are created from the Calendar in a very simple way, we just have to follow these simple steps:
- Open Tasks of Google.
- Click the icon More options.
- Click on Copy reminders to Tasks
- Selects the list from which we want to copy the reminders of Google Calendar.
- Optionally you can activate the option Delete reminders after you copy them if you do not want to follow in the Calendar.
- Click on Copy reminders.
All the reminders created from Google Calendar will be copied to Tasks of Google, and if it were deleted Calendar can only be accessed from the Tasks app from Google, or from the web version of Calendar. Still the Google Calendar app does not show tasks from Google Tasks.
Tasks Google: make tasks and meet goals
we Also recommend
The news How to import the reminders from Google Calendar to Google Tasks was originally published in Xataka Android by Cosmos .
April 9, 2019
- ← Come importare i promemoria di Google Calendar di Google Tasks
- Dragon Age 4: New details of the current version and the project cancelled →