- ‘Betaal’: an oppressive mini-series from Blumhouse for Netflix with some memorable scene
Netflix it takes time to be committed to the realization of series and films outside the united States. Does not ceas...
Now more and more active Internet users practice earning through various services, among which social networks stand out for great potential. Without leaving your home, you can advertise your own brand or earn revenue from advertising other companies.
This is a favorite place of foreign and domestic celebrities who can directly interact with their fans and instantly share interesting photos, videos or stories.
The platform attracts thousands of people every day. Such a huge audience can bring a good income. To make money on Instagram you don’t have to be a star, you only need to learn how to work with advertising, and we will help you with this. And then you can celebrate your success with some online slots or any other entertainment.
What is needed to increase engagement?
Earnings on Instagram directly depends on the involvement, that is, the quality of the audience. The number of subscribers here goes by the wayside. Advertisers only need a “live audience.”
To increase engagement, you must:
- Correctly fill out the profile page.
- Publish unique content daily that meets the interests of subscribers. If 90% of your audience is women from 25 to 40 years old, and you undertook to talk about the latest models of grinders, then the return will be zero.
- Timely respond to the comments of subscribers, that is, regularly interact with your audience.
- Share live stories.
- Engage the audience in the dialogue, being interested in the opinions of subscribers to events and news.
Ways to make money on Instagram
How to make money on Instagram? Finally, we got to the main question of the whole article. There are many ways to monetize traffic. We will consider some basic options that are suitable for a novice blogger or ordinary user who decides to start making money on the Internet:
- Advertising revenue.
- Earnings on affiliate programs.
- Sale of services and goods.
- Collaborations and brand ambassador.
- Promotion of accounts.
- Revenue on comments, likes and subscriptions.
- Accounts sale.
- Administering pages.
- Printing photos of service users.
- Creating content for business accounts.
- Making and selling images for business accounts.
Selling your products and services on Instagram
Selling services and goods is one of the most common ways to earn money not only through Instagram, but also through any social networks. As a rule, the user does not create a personal account, but a page of his own store. Naturally, you can’t publish only boring posts about the arrival of a new collection of handbags or the sale of bed sets.
Among the most popular trading niches are:
- Homeware (decor).
- Handmade products.
- Gift sets and sweets, exotic fruits.
Tips for selling on Instagram
Be prepared for the fact that from the very beginning the return will probably be scanty, or even completely zero.
Practical tips will help you establish your business selling services and goods:
- On Instagram, subscribers are most attracted to images: bright, beautiful, unusual. Pay special attention to the selection of promotional materials.
- The text is also important. If the task of the picture is to catch the attention of a person, then the description of the product should strengthen it in the decision to buy.
- Do not forget that people obey the herd instinct. If a large number of users were noted in the comments under the post, then the temptation to see / read is difficult to overcome. Do not disdain the use of dirty tricks and buy likes and comments. They will help make a quick start.
- When processing photos, use special filters that are on Instagram. Remember that this service still positions itself as a platform for exchanging photos, so its tools have everything you need.
- Communicate with the audience. Be sure to answer all user questions about the characteristics of the product or the features of the service.
- Do not add personal photos to your business account. Learn to share brand promotion and your privacy. Users are unlikely to like it if photos of your three children coated with chocolate paste appear in the news feed among beautiful pictures of handmade jewelry. It’s perfect for a family photo album and will bring a smile to relatives, but to subscribers who are interested in your business, this is completely useless.
- Follow the measure in the number of publications. Do not start spamming.
- Constantly expand your target audience and do not save on advertising.
Selling photos on Instagram ?
Only professional photographers and graphic designers who have the skills to work in special programs can sell photos and unique images . If you really like this option, then first you will have to undergo training, which will take more than one month. This is not a profession that can be mastered in a few weeks
Selling your knowledge and experience on Instagram
If you have any valuable knowledge or experience, then why not share it with those who wish for a fee? You can educate beginners by organizing trainings, courses, master classes, or even by writing your own e-book. If the product is popular and publishers are interested in it, then the paper version is not far away.
Selling Instagram Accounts
On Instagram, you can sell accounts: zero and untwisted. The latter are, of course, in great demand and are many times more expensive. The more subscribers, posts, comments and likes, the more money you can earn per deal.
Printing photos from Instagram
To print a photo card, you need a special vending machine. It is installed in crowded places: offices, shopping and business centers, entertainment complexes, parks.
Earn money on affiliate programs on Instagram
Affiliate or referral programs are another way to monetize traffic, which is more likely seen as passive income. To do here is really practically nothing. You choose an affiliate program, register, get your unique referral link and post it on your Instagram profile. This is an extremely important nuance. Social networks provide an excellent opportunity to create your own business without major investments . Ten years ago it seemed like some kind of fantasy, but now it’s enough to pick up a smartphone and use all your creative potential. Do not miss this opportunity. I hope that the tips that have given will help you on your journey to a dream…
Author: Serg Dum
Almost 3 years I am devoted to work as a Chief
Content Editor at King Billy online Casino in Canada