- Improve Your Preparation Process with Practice Tests and Evolve Your Career after Passing Microsoft MS-500 Exam
As a multinational technology company, Microsoft covers a lot of sectors in the IT industry. And its role as a ce...
The stickers for WhatsApp have been a time between us, and it is possible that you may have saved a few that would you like to be able to use also in Telegram. The problem is that not all the packs are compatible with the two apps, but that doesn’t mean that you can’t export it, and create your own package in the Telegram.
It is very simple, so much so that you only need your mobile. Nothing of computers or the programs of strangers, just to have a file manager at hand and follow the steps below. Before you begin, to say that if you want to spend the stickers of Telegram to WhastApp also you can do so by following this tutorial.
first: get the files .webp
The first thing you have to do is to get the stickers in their original format. Fortunately, WhatsApp saves all the stickers that have sent or received in a folder of the internal memory. The route is WhatsApp > Media > WhatsApp Stickers. There you will find all the stickers with a name type “STK-XXXXXXX.webp”. This is the file that we are interested in.
If there are too many and do not know to distinguish which is which, one option is to delete all the contents of the folder WhatsApp Stickers, creating a chat with yourself in WhatsApp and send you the stickers that you want to switch to Telegram. Then, you will only have to go to WhatsApp > Media > WhatsApp Stickers, and there you will see the correct files.
What do you do with them?
The select all, click on “Share” and send it to “saved Messages” in Telegram, as easy as that. As Telegram and WhatsApp use the same format (.webp), the file will appear in the Telegram as if you had sent a sticker native. Until here everything well, but we can take it a step further and create our own package.
The second thing: create your own package
If we want to save all of the stickers in a package, the first thing to do is convert them to PNG using any online tool. CloudConverter is a good alternative because it allows you to upload files in batches and save you time. is Upload the files .webp WhatsApp > Media > WhatsApp Stickers and download them in PNG.
you downloaded to the “Downloads” folder. When you have them, just go to Telegram and do the following:
- Add the bot @authorize.
- Type “/newpack”.
- Choose a name for the package that you want to create.
- Sends one of the PNG that you downloaded above.
- Select an emoji of a link (which you want).
- Repeat the whole process with all the images you want to and, when you’re done, publish it.
- The bot will return a URL. Click on it and add the package you just created your account Telegram. Easy and simple.
we Also recommend
The news How to convert stickers for WhatsApp stickers of Telegram from the Android was originally published in Xataka Android by Jose García Nieto .
October 4, 2019
- ← Android Auto fügt benachrichtigungen, multimedia und demnächst erlaubt ausblenden von apps
- Android Auto adicione as notificações de multimédia e, em breve, permitirá ocultar aplicativos →