Comes an important innovation for the global community of explorers Local Guides that integrates Google Maps. It seems that duplicate the levels of the flagship Local Guides has not been sufficient to encourage users to make that “work” for free to improve maps, because Google Maps are enabling new badges.
- A haunted luxury shipThis huge English ship ...
- If there is something in this world that is ...
- The Rock of Juaica: portals to another world...
Four new badges for you to Local Guides, each with three levels that users from iran reaching out to the go to meeting certain targets or achievements. The new badges are Questing, Reviewer, Pioneer and Photographer with the levels of novice, expert and master each one.
Google is inviting us in this way to correct the data that are not well in the maps, to make reviews more comprehensive and to add photos of the sites that we know of.
For each level of Local Guides showing us the goals we need to meet in order to move to the next level. Below we can see in detail the new badges and how to reach given one of its levels:
- to Suggest 3 amendments approved
- Check 3 modifications
- Choose answers to the 25 questions
- Suggest 25 amendments approved
- Verify 25 modifications
- Choose answers to 250 questions
- Suggest 100 approved modifications
- Verify 100 modifications
- Choose answers to 1,000 questions
the Reviewer beginner:
- Write reviews for 3 sites
- Write reviews of 25 websites
- Write 5 reviews over 200 characters
- Writing reviews that have been marked as helpful 5 times
- Write reviews of 100 sites
- to Write 50 reviews of more than 200 characters
- Writing reviews that have been marked as useful 50 times
- Add the first picture of 1 site
- Write a review 1-site
- Add 1 approved site
- Add the first photo of 10 websites
- Write the overview of 10 websites
- Add 10 site approved
- Add the first picture of 50 sites
- Write the summary of 50 websites
- Add 50 sites approved
- Add pictures of 3 websites
- more than 1,000 displays of photos
- Add 100 photos
- Add pictures of 25 websites
- more than 100,000 displays of photos
- Add 1,000 photos
- Add pictures of 100 sites
- more than 1,000,000 views photos
The news this is how Google Maps will encourage you more to “work” for free on their maps: get new badges to the Local Guides was originally published in Xataka Android by Cosmos .